3 Chopped Red Bell Peppers
5 Pcs Chopped Garlic Clove
1 1/2 Chopped Onion
1/2 Cup Palm Sugar
1/3 Pint Chicken Stock
2 Tbsp Salt
4 Tbsp Oyster Sauce
1/2 Pint Rice Vinegar
3 Tbsp Rice Bran Oil
1) Heat cooking oil in pan on medium heat.
2) Add chopped red bell peppers, chopped garlic, chopped onion.
3) When almost cooked, add vinegar and cook for 3 more minutes.
4) On medium heat, add palm sugar, half of chicken stock until mixed and thicker.
5) Add salt, oyster sauce, rest of chicken stock and simmer.
6) Steam the chicken and vegetables and place on plate with volcano sauce on top.
7) Serve with jasmine rice.
Use Print Page at bottom for printer friendly version.
Contributed by Krua Thai Restaurant
3283 SE Federal Hwy, Stuart, Florida
Asian Oriental Market Grocery Store
Serving Stuart FL, Jensen Beach FL, Port Saint Lucie FL, Palm City FL, Hobe Sound FL, Jupiter FL,
Tequesta FL, Saint Lucie West FL, Fort Pierce FL, Indiantown FL, Okeechobee FL, Vero Beach FL
Florida Treasure Coast Asian Market Of Choice
Copyright © 2012-2016 Asian Specialty Products L.L.C. All rights reserved