Chicken With Green Curry
14 ounces sliced chicken
2 table spoons green curry paste
2 table spoons cooking oil
7 ounces coconut milk
3 table spoons palm sugar
3 table spoons fish sauce or thin soy sauce
3 ounces chicken stock
4 ounces your favorite vegetables
1 table spoon sliced chili
3-4 basil leaves
1) Heat cooking oil in pot or pan, add curry paste, fry for 1 minute.
2) Add sliced chicken, stir fry for 2-3 minutes.Add chicken stock.
3)Pour in coconut milk and bring to boil.
4) Season to taste using fish sauce or thin soy sauce.
5) Add vegetables, basil leaves & chilies keeping at boil until cooked.
6) Transfer to plate & serve with rice.
Contributed by Krua Thai Restaurant
3283 S. E. Federal Hwy, Stuart, Florida