14 ozs Fish Fillet
1/2 Finely Chopped Onion
1/2 Finely Sliced Red Bell Pepper
2 Tbsp Finely stripped Ginger Slices
2 Chopped Garlic Cloves
1/2 Tsp White Pepper
1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
1 Tbsp Oyster Sauce
2 Tbsp Cooking Oil
1 Tbsp Red Cooking Wine
1 Tsp Rice Vinegar
1) Pan fry fish until cooked and set on serving plate.
2) Heat wok. After heating, toss in garlic, ginger, and onion turning continuously until the garlic turns yellow not brown.
3) Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, vinegar and mix well.
4) Add red cooking wine and bell peppers. Cook for an additional minute.
5) Put on top of cooked fish and sprinkle with white pepper.
6) Serve with jasmine rice.
Use Print Page at bottom for printer friendly version.
Contributed by Krua Thai Restaurant
3283 SE Federal Hwy, Stuart, Florida
Asian Oriental Market Grocery Store
Serving Stuart FL, Jensen Beach FL, Port Saint Lucie FL, Palm City FL, Hobe Sound FL, Jupiter FL,
Tequesta FL, Saint Lucie West FL, Fort Pierce FL, Indiantown FL, Okeechobee FL, Vero Beach FL
Florida Treasure Coast Asian Market Of Choice
Copyright © 2012-2016 Asian Specialty Products L.L.C. All rights reserved