4 pcs fish (cutlet or fillet about 8 ozs each)
2 tablespoons rice bran oil
1/4 cup fried red onion (adjust to taste)
1/4 cup fried garlic (adjust to taste)
3 kaffir lime leaves
1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
6 candlenuts chopped into small pieces
1 teaspoon madras curry powder
2 teaspoons light soy sauce
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1 cup water
1) Heat oil in frying pan and add fried red onions, ginger and candlenuts.
2) Stir-fry over low heat for 3 minutes.
3) Mix soy sauce, lemon juice and curry powder together in separate dish.
4) Add mixture and stir fry 1 minute.
5) Add water and stir while bringing to a boil.
6) Reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
7) Add fish, do not overlap.
8) Cover and simmer for about 5 minutes on each side until fish is cooked through.
9) Serve with steamed baby bok choy and brown rice.
Use Print Page at bottom for printer friendly version.
Asian Oriental Market Grocery Store
Serving the Stuart FL, Jensen Beach FL, Port Saint Lucie FL, Palm City FL, Hobe Sound FL, Jupiter FL,
Tequesta FL, Saint Lucie West FL, Fort Pierce FL, Indiantown FL, Okeechobee FL, Vero Beach FL area.
Florida Treasure Coast Asian Market Of Choice
Copyright © 2012-2016 Asian Specialty Products L.L.C. All rights reserved.