14 ounces fish
2 table spoons yellow curry paste
2 tablespoons sesame oil
6 ounces coconut milk
4 ounces water
3 table spoons palm sugar
3 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tea spoon curry powder
1 cup sliced onion
3 cups boiled potato
1) Fry fish until cooked, set on plate
2) Heat oil in wok and fry curry paste for 1 minute, the pour in coconut milk and bring to boil.
3) Add water, potato, and onion.
4) Season to taste with palm sugar, soy sauce and curry powder
5) Pour sauce on fish and serve with rice.
Use Print Page at bottom for printer friendly version.
Contributed by Krua Thai Restaurant
3283 SE Federal Hwy, Stuart, Florida
Asian Oriental Market Grocery Store
Serving Stuart FL, Jensen Beach FL, Port Saint Lucie FL, Palm City FL, Hobe Sound FL, Jupiter FL,
Tequesta FL, Saint Lucie West FL, Fort Pierce FL, Indiantown FL, Okeechobee FL, Vero Beach FL
Florida Treasure Coast Asian Market Of Choice
Copyright © 2012-2016 Asian Specialty Products L.L.C. All rights reserved